Monday, 7 January 2013

Feedback evaluation


Today we were told to give our classmates feedback on their music magazine - this included the feedback on the front cover, DPS and contents page.

I had received very good feedback on my DPS and my front cover which was a great to hear. My class mates especially like my colour scheme , my images and my layout. I was very pleased with this feedback as they were part of the main elements of producing a good magazine. In my contents page I didn't get that much good feedback and probably was my weakest point of my magazine. "The front cover image is the same as the contents page....you should add more pictures on the contents page" - this was a frequent comment that i had received. The image on my front cover and my contents page are different due to the fact that the model has a different facial expression. Perhaps i will need to add a different image in a different location or do a photo shoot in the studio. I would consider this comment and try and book the studio if i have time(I'll probably use a different model). It was also mentioned that i need to add in more regulars and lacking a little information on my contents page. 

In order for me to improve my magazine i will be making some changes that were suggested and some changes that i see that will need to be made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment